Who are we?
Keeway is a manufacturer brand of scooters, motorcycles and ATVs and it is part of the Qianjiang Group based in Wenling City, Zhejiang Province, China.
How do we collect your information?
Keeway collects Personal Information when you create an account on Keeway’s official website, including when you subscribe to our newsletter, complete a purchase or contact us through one of our data capture forms on our website; we also collect data when you use Keeway’s products or services, visit our website or when you visit Keeway premises (“Services”).
What type of information is collected from you?
The Personal Information we collect from you might include your name, address, email address, IP address, and information regarding what pages are accessed and when.
The Personal Information may include (1) Personal Information you provide to us and (2) Personal Information is provided to us from your use of Keeway’s Services.
- Personal Information you provide to us:
- Your e-mail address and country/region when you sign up or log into your personal account; if you use your social media account to log in or sign up for a personal account on Keeway’s website, any publicly available information associated to your social media account may also be collected by us.
- Your name, mailing/shipping/billing address (including zip code), contact information, e-mail address, credit card number or other payment service information when you make a purchase of our products, paid services or for certain customer service request through our website.
- Any other Personal Information you disclose to us.
- Personal Information you provide to us:
- Device information: such as your device model, serial number, the version and type of your operation system, IP Address, MAC Address, IMEI number and other unique device identifiers.
- Log information: such as the settings, activation time of your devices, the network you use to connect to our SERVICE, the status of the network, telephony log information, standby status, crash history, preferred interface, type and language settings of browser, diagnose and usage data as well as your usage behavior of our Services.
- Location information: such as the version of your devices’ GPS and Wi-Fi module, GPS signal, data identifying nearby Wi-Fi access points and cell towers, the time zone and local time where the device is used.
Other Personal Information we may collect:
- Search terms you have used to find our website.
- A record of browsing behaviour including links clicked. This is done via cookies placed on your device when you visit our website and the contents of any form you submit to us. You can find out more by visiting our full cookies policy. It is also possible to switch off cookies by setting your browser preferences.
Note: Turning cookies off may result in a loss of functionality when using our website.
- Information on engagement with the emails and SMS messages you receive from us.
We will only collect and use your Personal Information where we have lawful grounds and legitimate business reasons to do so.
We only send email communications as responses to your requests, unless you have signed up for our newsletter and consented to receive further communications, such as product updates, or other marketing information about our products and services.
Information we will not collect
- We will not collect information related to browsing habits outside of our own domains (namely Keeway.com)
- We will never ask you to provide sensitive information such as information about your medical or health records, political or religious beliefs, criminal offences (alleged, or committed), criminal conviction background, sexual orientation, sexual history, behaviour or genetic information. Please refrain from providing us with such information.
- We do not knowingly collect information from a minor under the age of sixteen (16), or equivalent minimum age in the relevant jurisdiction, without parental consent. We encourage parents (or guardian) to take an active role in a minor’s online activities and interests while using our Services. If you are a minor, please seek parental consent before your use of our Services. You may submit your information with parental consent to us only. Your parents (or guardian) can revoke any consent previously given, request for access, correction, block or deletion of the information at all times.
How is your information used?
Keeway uses information for the following purposes:
- To improve and customize the marketing and content you see;
- To fulfill your requests based on inquiry;
- To notify you by email or phone in relation to your query;
- To assess and improve our Services;
- To contact you in relation to a request for your personal information;
- To process and fulfill any subscriptions you have signed up for, including newsletters to keep you up to date with the latest news, promotions and upcoming events. You may unsubscribe it at any time with no charge.
- To provide anonymous reporting for internal use.
- To obtain your feedback as customer and to analyze your experience as user for the purpose of development and evaluation of new services.
- To fulfill the sign-up process of your personal account on our website.
- To deliver and fulfill any requests made by you, including but not limited to, providing information and documentation regarding purchases such as delivering purchase invoices or proof of purchase; provide software updates and technical notices.
- To send you important notifications, such as communications about changes to our terms, conditions and policies. Because of the importance of the communications, you may not opt out of receiving these communications.
- To provide you with recommendation about services you may be interest in based on your use of our Services.
- To provide you with our customer care and customer satisfaction survey for user experience analysis.
- Any other purposes with your consent.
In relation to your Personal Information, no automated decision able to affect you will be made, including but not limited to profiling activities.
We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with government legislation and regulations to protect personal information about you, including but not limited to those indicated in the General Data Protection Regulation n. 679/2016 (“GDPR”). We will ensure we have appropriate physical and technological security measures to protect your information regardless of where it’s held. We will ensure that when we outsource any processes the supplier has appropriate security measures in place.
We take precautions to protect your information against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction. We conduct internal reviews of our information collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store your information.
Transmission of information between different locations of Keeway and its affiliated companies is performed through our secured wide area network. When you submit your information to us, your information is protected both online and offline.
However, Keeway cannot guarantee perfect security on the internet. To protect your data from unauthorized access, we recommend you:
- To use alphanumerical passwords when signing up to a personal account on our website.
- To change your passwords on a regular basis.
- To keep your devices up to date by applying the latest available security updates for your software and use such tools as virus/spyware scanners.
If you become aware of a technical vulnerability affecting our Services, please do not hesitate to contact us through email@example.com.
Who has access to your information?
Keeway does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs. In this regard, we train our staff on their privacy obligations.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- We may disclose hashed and anonymized information to our business partners, for example, business partners who provide data analytics services or advertisings and marketing communications based on the hashed and anonymized information.
Keeway works with vendors, partners, advertisers, and other service providers in different industries and categories of business.
How can I edit or delete my data?
If you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data or you want to exercise any of the following rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are entitled (in the circumstances and under the conditions, and subject to the exceptions, set out in applicable law) to:
- Request access to the personal data we process about you: this right entitles you to know whether we hold personal data about you and, if we do, to obtain information on and a copy of that personal data.
- Request a rectification of your personal data: this right entitles you to have your personal data be corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Object to the processing of your personal data: this right entitles you to request that Keeway no longer processes your personal data.
- Request the erasure of your personal data: this right entitles you to request the erasure of your personal data, including where such personal data would no longer be necessary to achieve the purposes.
- Request the restriction of the processing of your personal data: this right entitles you to request that Keeway only processes your personal data in limited circumstances, including with your consent.
- Request portability of your personal data: this right entitles you to receive a copy (in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format) of personal data that you have provided to Keeway, or request Keeway to transmit such personal data to another data controller.
To the extent that the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw such consent at any time by contacting us here. Please note that this will not affect Keeway’s right to process personal data obtained prior to the withdrawal of your consent, or its right to continue parts of the processing based on other legal bases than your consent.
If, despite our commitment and efforts to protect your personal data, you believe that your data privacy rights have been violated, we encourage and welcome individuals to come to Keeway first to seek resolution of any complaint. You have the right at all times to register a complaint directly with the relevant supervisory authority or to make a claim against Keeway with a competent court (either in the country where you live, the country where you work or the country where you deem that data privacy law has been infringed).
If you want to stop receiving marketing and sales emails from us by using the ‘unsubscribe link’ contained in emails or by contacting us here. Please note that in order to stop sending you marketing and sales emails, it may be necessary to retain your email address. If you would like to completely remove your details from our database please be aware that you may receive emails in the future if you return to our site and complete one of our data capture forms. You will be able to opt-out as before.
How long do we keep your data?
We will continue to review and assess the quality of our information. We will implement and adhere to information retention policies relating to your information and will ensure that your information is securely disposed of at the end of the appropriate retention period.
Links to other websites
In addition, if you linked to our website from a third party site, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners and operators of that third party site and recommend that you check the policy of that third party site.
Keeway may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Keeway account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Questions and Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions then please, contact us.